The Lincoln Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is a self-governing unit that plans its programs and activities to meet the needs of children and youth in our school community. Each PTA has its own characteristics, but the underlying purpose of promoting the welfare of children and youth unites all PTAs and gives continuity and nationwide significance to our collective work.
Lincoln PTA Objectives
- To promote the welfare of our students and their families
- To raise the quality of the Lincoln experience for all students
- To support the work of the state and national PTAs in securing laws for the care and protection of children and youth
- To create a closer relationship between parents, teachers and staff that allows for greater cooperation and innovation in building programs that benefit Lincoln students
- To help restore key programs or services which have been adversely affected by state budget cuts
Questions? Contact us at LincolnPTAConnect@gmail.com